Skip to content
BraZouky Inc Terms & Conditions
- BraZouky Brazilian Dance Festival is operated by BRAZOUKY INC, a registered not-for-profit association.
- Cut off dates, where specified, are in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- BRAZOUKY INC is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket or attendance at the event.
- By purchasing a ticket the buyer agrees to the transfer and cancellation policy found on the Ticket Information and Eligibility.
- The credit card surcharge is to cover fees passed on by our merchant and as such is not negotiable or refundable.
- Any dispute which many arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and BRAZOUKY INC.
- Tickets do not include flights or accommodation. Accommodation can be booked directly from the event accommodation partner. For more information on venue and accommodation please see the Location page.
- To be eligible to compete in the BraZouky Jack & Jill Competition, Strictly Zouk, Showcase or Pro-Am events you must have already purchased a BraZouky Brazilian Dance Festival Full Pass, Buddy Pass or Performer Pass.