🔥BraZouky 2020 t-shirts have arrived!!
♻️ We love making a difference and have business partners who also share the same values. This year we worked with CIIARA to create our gorgeous sustainable bamboo t-shirts
But did you know that they're also a social enterprise? CIIARA currently works very hard to end human trafficking in Vietnam. So every t-shirt sold is paying it forward multiple times!
Did we already say we love what we do!?
We are proud to announce BraZouky will be the only official Australasian qualifier for the Brazilian Zouk World Championships!!!
After two resoundingly successful years, BraZouky is back on February 21-23, 2020 to bring the zouk world to Melbourne! We are planning three full days of workshops, competitions, and activities; with nightly parties until late.
The event will host a comprehensive competition line-up including Brazilian Zouk Dance Council registered Jack & Jill, Strictly Zouk, Pro-Am and Showcase.
The 2020 event will again see Melbourne host some of the world's leading Brazilian dance instructors, supported by amazing DJs, and capped off with four nights of immersive social dancing.
- 3 days of workshops
- 4 workshop rooms to choose from
- Zouk Starter Pass
- 3 Dance Parties + Pre Party
- Multiple social dance rooms covering over 800sqm of dance floor
- Fitness and social activities
- Introduction to other Brazilian dance styles
- Performances from world class artists
- Competitions including: BZDC Jack & Jill; Strictly; Pro-Am; and Showcase Routines
- Optional Special Courses
- Artist Jack and Jill
- Private Lessons Available
- BraZouky’s Professional Development Course (Monday and Tuesday)
BraZouky 2019 Highlights
Saturday evening highlights
Sunday evening highlights
All Stars Champions Jack & Jill highlights